Enrollment Services Associate
- Charter Oak State College
- New Britain, CT
CHARTER OAK STATE COLLEGE
ANNOUNCEMENT OF POSITION OPENING
Position: Enrollment Services Associate
Salary: $54,870 approximate annual, plus State supported benefits
Position Summary: The Enrollment Services Associate uses positive and persuasive communication skills to interact with prospective students at various stages in the recruitment and enrollment process with the intent of enrolling students that match the Charter Oak State College profile; disseminates program and course information to prospective students, promotes the advantages of the College’s online course offerings and uses multi-channel communications including phone, text, email and chat to engage prospective students. Some evening hours required.
Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s preferred) plus minimum of two (2) years relevant experience, preferably in admissions higher education; dynamic, positive oral and written communication skills; experience in creating appropriate written messages for email, text and chat formats; and demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, work independently and in a team environment, and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Responds to prospective student inquiries via email, phone and text delivering positive, informative messaging;
- Provides information and encouragement to prospective students and applicants regarding College programs and procedures including the admission process, the benefit of online learning and degree and certificate opportunities offered by theCollege;
- In conjunction with the Associate Director of Admissions, uses a CRM to drive a proactive communication plan to ensure continuous contact with prospects with the goal of converting to applicant;
- Uses other admissions technologies including but not limited to document imaging and student information systems to manage prospective student records;
- Works with Associate Director of Admissions and other Enrollment Services Associates to triage inbound leads and outbound communications;
- Provides support for Enrollment Services events and initiatives;
- Maintains current knowledge of professional issues;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter by October 14, 2019 at www.charteroak.edu/AboutUs/Employment.
CHARTER OAK STATE COLLEGE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. MEMBERS OF MINORITY GROUPS AND PROTECTED CLASSES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
More search results
Johns Hopkins University
Dean of the School of Informatics, Humanities and…
Robert Morris University
Dean of the School of Nursing, Education and Huma…
Robert Morris University
Instructor, Exercise Science
University of Northern Iowa
Dean of the College of Health and Human Services
University of Toledo