Dean - College of Science, Engineering, Technology, & Mathematics
Applications are being accepted for the position of Dean, College of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. The Dean of the College of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics is the administrative and academic head of the College and reports to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
The College of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics offers degrees at the bachelors and masters levels The College is comprised of nine academic departments: Agriculture, Allied Health Sciences (Medical Laboratory Science and Radiologic Technology), Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science & Information Technology, Engineering Technology, Geosciences (Geology and Geography), Mathematics and Statistics, and Physics, Engineering and Astronomy, Center for Excellence in Field Biology and the Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Center. Classes are conducted at both the Clarksville campus in Clarksville, TN, and at nearby Fort Campbell, KY. The College also has a significant presence online.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and education.
- Doctoral degree or other appropriate terminal degree, and eligibility for tenure in one of the academic departments in the College of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. Initial rank and tenure are negotiable;
- Demonstrated excellence in and commitment to teaching, scholarly research, creative activities, professional achievement, shared governance, and community service within the context of a public university;
- Proven administrative experience, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, experience with the accreditation process and budget management experience;
- Documented experience and an appreciation for cross-cultural education, curriculum development and implementation.
- A background search will be required of the successful applicant.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Each applicant must include the names and contact information for three references, one of which must be from your most recent or current employer, with your application materials. Many people add this to the end of the CV/Resume.
- Review of applications will begin November 26, 2019 and continue until position is filled.
Applicant review will continue until the position is filled.
Please refer all questions to email@example.com
Applications taken ONLINE ONLY at http://www.apsu.edu/human-resources
IT IS A CLASS A MISDEMEANOR TO MISREPRESENT ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS
Austin Peay State University (APSU) does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by APSU. See Non-discrimination Policy.
More search results
Dean, College of Engineering, Computer Science, a…
California State University, Chico
Dean of Faculty and Vice President of Academic Af…
School of the Art Institute of Chicago
Johns Hopkins University
Dean of the School of Informatics, Humanities and…
Robert Morris University
Dean of the School of Nursing, Education and Huma…
Robert Morris University