- Charter Oak State College
- New Britain, CT
Position: Admissions Counselor
Salary: $62,285 approximate annual, plus State supported benefits
Position Summary: The Admissions Counselor provides academic and educational counseling to prospective students; develops and executes targeted recruitment activities, cultivates and nourishes relationships with business, military and educational partners; assists in the development of documents, policies and systems congruent with the College’s strategic enrollment management plan.
Bachelor’s degree, and a minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience or Master's Degree and two (2) years relevant experience; strong oral and written communication skills; the ability to work independently; and competency in computer applications. Some travel and evening hours are required.
- Recruits and advises prospective students in person and remotely using various technological resources;
- Assists prospective students in understanding academic requirements and degree plan options;
- Works as part of the Enrollment Services team to achieve enrollment goals in accordance with departmental and college strategic plans;
- Cultivates and nurtures relationships with college partners including community college staff and faculty, military officers and educational counselors and human resources and staff development officers;
- Assist with the development and execution of MOUs, transfer and articulation agreements and CCAP agreements;
- Assists with the construction and realization of targeted marketing plans;
- Assists in the planning and implementation of departmental events;
- Presents workshops and attends college/career fairs in corporate, community and educational settings;
- Represents the Enrollment Services Department at Faculty Committee meetings;
- Serves on College-wide committees as needed;
- Maintains current knowledge of professional issues;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter by September 16, 2019 at www.charteroak.edu/AboutUs/Employment.
CHARTER OAK STATE COLLEGE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. MEMBERS OF MINORITY GROUPS AND PROTECTED CLASSES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
More search results
Assistant or Associate Professor in Mechatronic E…
California State University, Chico
Chair, Department of Physical Therapy
Grand Valley State University
SUNY System Administration
Health Sciences Assistant or Associate Clinical P…
University of California Los Angeles
Lecturer - Accounting
California Lutheran University