Faculty Positions at The Rockefeller University
- The Rockefeller University
- New York, NY
- Competitive with comprehensive benefits
The Rockefeller University seeks exceptional, creative scientists to join its faculty. We invite applications from outstanding junior candidates for tenure-track positions and also welcome applications from tenured scientists at an early stage of their career.
The University has a laboratory, rather than department-based organizational structure that fosters interdisciplinary research. We encourage applications in the following areas:
• Biochemistry, Biophysics, Chemical Biology, and Structural Biology
• Cancer Biology
• Cell Biology
• Genetics and Genomics
• Immunology, Virology, and Microbiology
• Mechanisms of Human Disease
• Neurosciences and Behavior
• Organismal Biology and Evolution
• Physical, Mathematical, and Computational Biology
• Stem Cells, Development, Regeneration, and Aging
The Rockefeller University provides strong support for the work of its faculty including competitive salary, a range of work-life employee benefits, start-up funds, renovated laboratory space and state-of-the art core facilities. There are extensive opportunities for collaboration within the University and with neighboring institutions.
Visit http://www.rockefeller.edu/facultysearch to submit your application online and view further information about the positions.
Application deadline is October 1, 2019.
Address questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rockefeller University is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.