Assistant Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Services
Working Title: Assistant Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Services
UW System Title: Assistant Vice Chancellor
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
This position reports directly to the Provost, and is responsible for the leadership, integration, and coordination of student recruitment, enrollment and retention efforts for UW-Green Bay. This position will serve as the senior enrollment officer for the campus with oversight for Admissions, Registrar, Advising, GBOSS, Financial Aid, and will work collaboratively with other senior administrators on campus as well as external campus partners to promote enrollment management. This position will support the UWGB mission of access and student success by fostering an inclusive strategy to diversify and grow our student body.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide direct accountability for: enrollment targets, community outreach and partnership development, and nurturing an innovative culture driven by access within the Division.
- Create intentional systems to continue to diversify the student body and make access a core priority in recruitment.
- Provide leadership, integration, and coordination of student recruitment, enrollment and retention efforts. Facilitate connections with technical colleges and other transfer-based institutions.
- Serve as the senior enrollment officer for the campus with oversight for Admissions, Registrar, Advising, GBOSS, and Financial Aid.
- Work collaboratively with other senior administrators on campus as well as external campus partners to promote enrollment management.
- Foster a campus-wide culture focused on student success, service excellence, and data-informed decisions in alignment with the institutions mission, vision and values.
- Collaborate with academic Deans and the Provost to create recruitment strategies and enrollment goals for each college.
- Develop relationships and strategies to make UW-Green Bay the college of choice for students in Green Bay Public Schools.
- Bachelor's Degree at time of application
- A working knowledge of Enrollment Services
- Demonstrated strong supervision skills and a commitment to developing staff to reach their potential
- Proven record of commitment to fostering diversity and inclusion
- Demonstrated leadership experience, with excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, and collaborative skills
- Record of public speaking and presentations
- Master's Degree
The successful candidate will have strong oral, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills, the ability to communicate with a diverse student population, demonstrated integrity and strong leadership, and the willingness to be part of a collaborative team. The University welcomes applicants who are dedicated to enriching the quality of life for students and the community by embracing the educational value of diversity, promoting environmental sustainability, encouraging engaged citizenship, and serving as an intellectual, cultural, and economic resource.
Conditions of Appointment
Some travel is required for necessary meetings, events, and outreach. Some night and weekend work will be required.
Position is a full-time Limited appointment. Official transcripts of the highest degree achieved will be required of finalist(s). A criminal conviction investigation will be conducted on the finalist(s). In compliance with the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act, the university does not discriminate on the basis of arrest or conviction record.
All final candidates must be asked, prior to hire, whether they have been found to have engaged in, are currently under investigation for, or left employment during an active investigation in which they were accused of sexual violence or sexual harassment. When obtaining employment reference checks, these same sexual violence or sexual harassment questions must also be asked.
The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay does not offer H-1B or other work authorization visa sponsorship for this position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States at the time of hire and maintain work authorization throughout the employment term. If you have questions regarding this, please contact Human Resources.
Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
This position is exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
The UW System provides an excellent benefits package, including participation in the Wisconsin State Retirement System.
- Total Compensation Estimator: https://www.wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/benefits/totalcomp
Follow this link to our website: Assistant Vice Chancelloro for Enrollment Services, University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
To ensure consideration, please submit application materials by Sunday, September 22, 2019.
Note: The University of Wisconsin System will not reveal the identities of applicants who request confidentiality in writing, except that the identity of the successful candidate will be released. See Wis.Stat. sec. 19.36(7).
For more information regarding the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and the surrounding area, see our Campus and Community section. For Campus Safety information see our Office of Public Safety website and our Annual Security Report (for a paper copy please contact the Office of Human Resources at (920) 465-2390). This report includes statistics about reported crimes, as well as information about crime prevention and campus security policies and procedures.
The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay is an Affirmative Action Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to achieving a diverse workforce and to maintaining a community which welcomes and values a climate supporting equal opportunity and difference among its members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, genetic information, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship status, veteran or military status (including disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, other protected veteran, or Armed Forces service medal veteran status), age, or disability.