Marketing & Web Technologist
- Charter Oak State College
- New Britain, CT
Position Title: Marketing & Web Technologist
Rank: Assistant Director
Starting Salary: $63,043 annualized with State Benefits
The Marketing & Web Technologist is a key member of the College’s marketing department utilizing technology to grow website traffic and generate inquiries for the College’s undergraduate, graduate, certificate and other online programs. They will have oversight of the College’s website CharterOak.edu, create dynamic email communications to engage prospects within the College’s CRM platform; and employ MarTech strategies to engage the public and support internal constituencies.
- Maintains the College’s expanding website, thinks through high end maintenance and growth strategies including navigation, section additions, logic and breadcrumbing;
- Manages all staff requests for updates; Communicates with staff and works with outside web support team to implement changes ; or, implement changes as needed
- Troubleshoots problems on site with internal constituents, outside support team and website vendor;
- Creates and maintains content for the site including copywriting and image selection with an understanding of current SEO best practices, making real time edits on site as needed;
- Runs annual editor and publisher training for internal staff as well as intermittent one on one staff new user training;
- Keeps abreast of all OU Campus changes, attends training sessions and annual conference as needed;
Customer Relationship Management:
- Operating within Salesforce Pardot, collaborates with team to build, write and deploy automated communications strategies to “top of funnel” prospects;
- Develops, writes, uploads, links, tracks all emails to support campaigns to incoming leads;
- Creates landing page hubs that target specific audiences to push prospect to lead conversion;
- Monitors, reports and analyzes campaign success creating actionable insights for team;
- Writes email communications as needed; Pulls query lists; Manages subscribed audiences and targeted lists
- Repurposes website content to contribute to social media streams
- With Marketing Director, curates a constant stream of content for all social feeds;
- Assists in responding to prospect communication and growing social networks and audiences;
- Duties as assigned.
- Tech and Marketing savvy communications pro with 3 to 5 years of website administration
- Email communications management;
- Experienced Content Management System (CMS) user; Content Relationship Management (CRM) system knowledge a plus;
- Strong writing skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field;
- Enjoys working as a member of a collaborative, results-oriented marketing team;
- Deadline oriented and attention to detail a must.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter at www.charteroak.edu/AboutUs/Employment.
CHARTER OAK STATE COLLEGE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. MEMBERS OF MINORITY GROUPS AND PROTECTED CLASSES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
More search results
DEAN OF THE COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
SOUTHERN CONNECTICUT STATE UNIVERSITY
Director, Instructional Design
Charter Oak State College
Dean, College of Engineering
Transfer Credit Specialist (Enrollment Specialist)
CUNY School of Professional Studies
Dean of the University of Maryland School of Soci…
University of Maryland, Baltimore