Executive Director, Enterprise Services
- West Chester University
- West Chester, PA
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, ENTERPRISE SERVICES
West Chester University (WCU) of Pennsylvania requests nominations and applications for its Executive Director, Enterprise Services. This position reports directly to the Vice President for Information Services and Technology (IS&T) and provides strategic leadership and effective management of the University's enterprise services in support of its mission and goals. The Executive Director will direct and lead Enterprise Application Services and Web Services, overseeing multiple functions including Student Information Systems, Data Warehouse, CRM, Document Management, and Web Services. The Executive Director will work collaboratively with senior leadership, deans, faculty, staff and students to create an environment that is highly responsive and service oriented.
WCU is a public, regional, comprehensive university with a vibrant campus community whose excellence is reflected in its diversity and student success. The largest of the 14 public institutions in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE) and the fourth largest university in the Philadelphia area, it has a current enrollment of more than 17,300 students. Two decades of stable growth provide the base for the University's continued upward trajectory. WCU offers an excellent benefits and compensation package.
• Bachelor's Degree in information technology, computer science, business administration, management information sciences or related discipline expected. Master's degree preferred.
• A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in a leadership role related to information technology. Successful candidates will possess evidence of information technology leadership/expertise in a university or other large-scale decentralized environment similar in size and complexity to WCU as demonstrated by experience in project and managerial planning, budget management and web design and maintenance. Knowledge of Student Information systems highly preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to identify, plan, carry out and delegate the work essential to achieve a strong customer service environment.
• Knowledge of current and emerging best practices related to technology application in student information systems, enterprise data warehouse and related ERP systems, management and leadership of administrative support areas.
• Experience in web-based enterprise systems.
• Expertise in developing and implementing strategic system roadmaps to support student recruitment and retention.
• Strategic thinker, thoughtful listener, strong communicator, diplomat, and team player with unquestionable integrity.
• Ability to translate campus functional requirements in the Enterprise Services areas, as expressed by campus contacts, into practical, sustainable, and cost-effective technology projects.
• Expertise and capacity to provide ongoing advisement to the VP for IS&T on matters related to Enterprise Services or of importance to IS&T and WCU.
• The knowledge and understanding of IT and the ability to forecast new technology development and the relevant future uses of new services and technologies within an environment of teaching, research, administrative educational support, and administrative systems.
• Demonstrated record of success in working effectively with external stakeholders.
Academic Search, Inc. has been retained to assist WCU with this search. Applications and nominations should be sent to: WCUedes@academic-search.com.
More information on the WCU and the position can be found at http://academic-search.com/sites/default/files/WCUedes.pdf.
The position will remain open until filled, but only applications received by May 22, 2018 can be assured full consideration. A complete application will include a cover letter addressing the qualifications above, curriculum vitae, and the names, email addresses and phone numbers of five references, none of whom will be contacted without the permission of the applicant.
If you wish to have a confidential discussion regarding this position, you may contact our Search Consultants, Nancy D. Suttenfield ( email@example.com ) or Cynthia M. Patterson ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Developing and sustaining a diverse faculty and staff advances WCU's educational mission and strategic plan, Building on Excellence. West Chester University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The filling of this position is contingent upon available funding.
All offers of employment are subject to and contingent upon satisfactory completion of all pre-employment criminal background and consumer reporting checks.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
More search results
Dean of the School of Education
SUNY New Paltz
Director of Student Success Analytics
University of Oregon - Division of Undergraduate Education and Student Success
Director of Psy.D. Program/Director of Counseling
HEAD, DEPARTMENT OF APPLIED MATHEMATICS AND STATI…
Johns Hopkins University
Department Head, Industrial and Manufacturing Eng…
Pennsylvania State University