Campus President & Chief Academic Officier (Multiple Positions)
St. Louis Community College is a multi-campus district comprised of four main campuses, as well as education and workforce training centers that serve 718-square miles of St. Louis City, St. Louis County, and portions of Jefferson and Franklin counties. The College employs more than 3,000 full- and part-time faculty, administrators, staff and student employees.
One of the most rewarding aspects about working at St. Louis Community College is the chance to make a tangible difference in people's lives. At St. Louis Community College, we expand minds and change lives every day by offering high-quality educational experiences leading to degrees, certificates, employment, university transfer and life-long learning. St. Louis Community College is more than just a great place to get a quality education—it’s also a great place to work.
St. Louis Community College invites you to apply for the following positions by visiting the referenced links: http://jobs.stlcc.edu/postings/8210
Campus President & Chief Academic Officer (2 Openings)
The Campus President and Chief Academic Officer (Campus President & CAO) is the chief executive of the campus providing academic and administrative leadership. The Campus President & CAO is responsible for collaborating and leading the daily operations of the campus. The Campus President & CAO leads the campus leadership team and is a member of the College’s Leadership Team. The Campus President & CAO is the chief academic officer for the campus and is responsible for implementing the College’s academic plan and promoting academic excellence through collaboration, cooperation, and teamwork throughout the district. The Campus President & CAO is responsible for working with other members of the College Leadership Team to promote the College externally. The Campus President & CAO fosters a campus climate that is consistent with the College’s core values and the “one-college” vision and is committed to the achievement of the College’s strategic plan and annual priorities.
PRIMARY DUTIES PERFORMED:
• Implements the College’s strategic plan and demonstrates through long term and annual operational plans how the annual priorities will be achieved on campus and participates in future strategic planning and efforts.
• Implements and administers instructional and administrative goals and objectives as well as policies and procedures necessary to provide assigned services and functions to College instructional departments and programs.
• Works collaboratively with other Campus Presidents & CAOs to ensure consistent implementation of college policies and procedures. • Works collaboratively with faculty, administrators and staff to create a supportive culture that embraces change readiness, high performance, teamwork, and increased individual and organizational productivity.
• Works collaboratively with faculty, administrators, and staff to provide supportive and rigorous teaching and learning environments.
• Supports and promotes faculty and academic staff development.
• Supports faculty in developing assessment mechanisms that will document increases in learning.
• Recommends strategies to meet the needs of a diverse community and student body.
• Works collaboratively across the College to align offerings and scheduling in order to promote greater student success and increased effectiveness and efficiencies.
• Ensures the provision of services including Human Resources, Information Technology, Facilities Management, the chief campus student affairs leader, and the College police to provide a safe and positive learning environment.
• Directs the development and administration of the budget for assigned functions; directs the forecast of additional funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials and supplies.
• Works collaboratively with the chief campus student affairs leader to address campus needs and to reach district goals.
• Provides leadership in the recruitment, hiring, retention, evaluation, and support of full-time and parttime faculty, administrators, and staff.
• Works collaboratively with campus marketing and communication personnel.
• Works in a coordinated effort with the Chancellor and other members of the College Leadership Team to promote the College in the community.
• Works in a coordinated effort with the Workforce Solutions Group leadership to promote the College in the business community.
• Leads assigned districtwide responsibilities.
• Performs other job related duties as assigned. This may include districtwide assignments or oversight.
• Significant travel between STLCC locations.
Master’s degree required. Seven (7) years of full time experience in higher education, preferably a community college, including five (5) years of progressively responsible administrative experience. Fulltime post-secondary teaching experience required.
Earned doctorate or other terminal degree from a regionally accredited institution preferred.
Application Process: All candidates must complete an online application at https://jobs.stlcc.edu/
More search results
Cal State San Marcos
Chair, Department of Statistics
University of Washington
Vice Dean for Administration, School of Arts and …
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Associate or Full Professor, (HS Clinical, Clinic…
University of California, San Diego
Director, Office for Research Development