The Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Immunology is seeking a full-time clinician-scholar in Rheumatology at the rank of Associate (non-track), Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor on the clinical track. The candidate will focus on building an outpatient practice, serving as an educator to medical students, residents, and fellows as well as helping to develop clinical and/or translational research. Clinical duties may include rheumatology clinics, inpatient consultation services at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics and the Veterans Affairs Health Care System. The Division enjoys a strong national reputation of excellence in research, patient care, and teaching.
- hold MD/DO Degree or equivalent.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- certified/eligible in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
- oral and written communication/interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated interest in clinical or translational research including clinical trials
- and interpersonal strengths in relationships with colleagues, staff, and patients.
- to develop and implement new clinical or translational programs.
- experience in translational or clinical research.
- experience in teaching medical students, resident and fellows and/or related scholarly activity.
- Demonstrated excellence in clinical medicine
- High levels of creativity with a demonstrated ability to work independently.
For more information contact: Scott Vogelgesang M.D.
Professor & Division Director Division of Immunology
Department of Internal Medicine
Visit us on the web at: http://www.medicine.uiowa.edu
To apply for this position please visit The University of Iowa website at http://jobs.uiowa.edu, search for requisition number 73558
The University of Iowa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, associational preference, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
More search results
Manager, Seismic Analysis
University of Nevada, Reno - Nevada Seismological Laboratory
Professor of Instruction I, Biology
The University of Tampa
Visiting Assistant Professor of Biology
The University of Tampa
Assistant Professor, Architecture
University of Central Florida, School of Visual Arts & Design
Organizational Behavior Faculty Position
Claremont Graduate University