Chair, Dept. of Pediatric Surgery & Surgeon-in-Chief
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
- St. Petersburg, FL
On behalf of Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital (JHACH) located in St. Petersburg, FL, MillicanSolutions, LLC, a leader in academic pediatric executive search, has initiated a national search to identify candidates to serve as Chair, Department of Pediatric Surgery & Surgeon-in-Chief.
Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital seeks a transformational physician leader responsible for the leadership, management, and development of the Department of Pediatric Surgery. The successful candidate will hold a faculty appointment with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (JHUSOM) at the Associate Professor level or higher. The newly appointed leader will not only be responsible for enhancing the provision and coordination of world-class inpatient and outpatient clinical care, but will have the opportunity to foster cutting edge research, programmatic development, and demonstrate the skills to propel the Department to new heights.
- JHACH became part of the Johns Hopkins Health System and a fully integrated member of Johns Hopkins Medicine on April 1, 2011. JHACH is the first U.S. hospital outside of the Baltimore/Washington, D.C. region to become integrated with Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- Department consists of 8 Division’s: Pediatric Surgery (includes trauma), Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Pathology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Radiology, and Urology.
- Improve faculty and staff engagement through attention to diversity recruitment, retention, career development, personal leadership development, and effective communication.
- New Research & Education building. 225,000 sq. ft. facility houses a 250-seat auditorium, research offices, simulation center, ample research lab space, and accredited pediatric biorepository.
About Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital: Children are the sole focus of JHACH and its one-million-square-foot campus devoted to pediatric specialty care. The 259-bed, ten-story hospital and its adjacent outpatient care center is complimented by a 97-bed NICU, one of the largest in the southeastern states. JHACH is a leader in pediatric treatment, education, and advocacy. It is the only specialty-licensed freestanding children’s hospital on Florida’s west coast, and one of three statewide. As a regional referral center for children with some of the most challenging medical problems, JHACH draws patients from throughout Florida, all 50 states and 36 foreign countries. Even the most fragile patient’s benefit from JHACH highly specialized staff, services and facilities, blood and marrow transplantation, and pediatric trauma services.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this opportunity with you in detail. Inquiries should be directed to Marcel Barbey at 682-223-5779 or via e-mail at email@example.com. All inquiries and referrals will remain confidential without your prior approval. Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.
More search results
Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
Southern Methodist University
Canada Research Chairs
Nephrology junior research position at the rank o…
University of Iowa
Hematology, Oncology Research Assistant Professor
University of Iowa
Associate Dean of Graduate Academic Affairs
George Mason University