- Elgin Community College
- Elgin, IL
- Commensurate with experience
Testing Assistant III
Elgin Community College (ECC) is a comprehensive, fully accredited community college located in Elgin, Illinois, one of its most rapidly growing cities. Our district encompasses 360 square miles, serving 400,000 people, 11,000 businesses with four public school districts and 15 high schools. ECC was selected as one of five Illinois community colleges to participate in the national Achieving the Dream (AtD) initiative. is a long-term national initiative that collaborates with community colleges to help more students earn degrees, complete certificates, or transfer to four-year institutions to continue their studies. The park-like setting of our 145 acre Main Campus offers instruction spanning nine major buildings with beautiful views. ECC also offers classes throughout the northwest suburbs of Chicago with more than 100 off-campus locations.
Oversee daily campus testing center operations. Implement and maintain computerized testing services. Score and interpret test results for students. Post and maintain all testing center records. Produce standard testing reports on a regular basis.
1. Check in students; administer tests; serve as proctor during testing process by supervising student behavior and assisting with testing questions and issues.
2. Grade tests and report results.
3. Enter test results into database and maintain student records. Generate monthly reports for management.
4. Facilitate all scheduled testing for ESL/ GED students.
5. Distribute information on Learning Center services.
6. Assist the Learning Center Office Assistant, as needed.
7. Perform other job-related duties as assigned which pertain to the job description.
1. Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
2. Two years customer service experience.
3. Familiarity with Microsoft Office software, i.e., Word, Excel and Outlook.
4. Excellent customer service skills.
Previous experience in an educational environment
For a detailed job posting and to apply, please visit our web site at: jobs.elgin.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=52598
Elgin Community College is an Equal Employment, Equal Access Employer committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce.
More search results
Vice President for Equity and Inclusion
University of New Mexico
Vice President for Development
Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU) Foundation
Vice President for Communications and Public Rela…
American Association of State Colleges and Universities
Research Technician II
Research Foundation for SUNY
Assistant Professor, Architecture
University of Central Florida, School of Visual Arts & Design