Reporting Analyst - TTU
The Reporting Analyst is responsible for database administration, data consolidation, data analysis, and reporting management in support of business requirements. This position will analyze data sets and present analytical findings to support successful business practices. Focus will be on creating operational efficiency through access to real time data and analysis of historical data enabling informed decision making as well as problem identification and resolution.
- Ad hoc report writing for internal HR reporting, compliance surveys, and campus-wide customers
- Tests Cognos, and ODS upgrades to ensure existing Cognos models, reports edits are maintained
- Utilizes SQL to enhance ODS views
- Analyze data sets and present analytical findings to support successful business practices
Bachelor's degree with coursework in computer science, MIS, IT, or other related area and one year of experience OR a combination of related education and/or experience.
Exercise judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities, plan and organize effectively, prioritize goals, use time efficiently, and stay on task, communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, establish and maintain effective work relationships. Knowledge of Higher Education data.
- Apply online at http://www.workattexastech.com; enter via STAFF portal and search for req#ID 15547
- Shortcut URL: https://bit.ly/2Q6R62w
- Required Attachments: Cover Letter, Resume / CV, & Professional/Personal References
- If you should need assistance with the application process, please contact Texas Tech University, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition office at email@example.com or 806.742.3851.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
More search results
Computer Science Tenure-Track Assistant Professor…
Texas Christian University
ASSOCIATE VICE PRESIDENT FOR HUMAN RESOURCES OPER…
Pennsylvania State University
Faculty Positions at The Rockefeller University
The Rockefeller University
Tenure-Track Assistant Professor of Medieval and …
George Mason University
Tenure-Track Assistant or Associate Professor of …
George Mason University