- Miami University
- Oxford, Ohio
Job Description Summary:
Job ID: 6534 - Unclassified - FT
This position is responsible for planning and executing custom stewardship plans that deepen donor relationships with Miami University through personalized and meaningful engagement. The position collaborates with development staff and other campus partners who have relationships with donors. The position is an integral member of the Stewardship & Donor Relations team and reports to the Director of Donor Relations.
- Proactively collaborate with development staff to create and implement highly-personalized stewardship plans that strengthen relationships with major gift donors.
- Monitor the status of stewardship plans and provide helpful notifications to remind development staff to complete assigned tasks.
- Develop a personalized menu of stewardship touches that are meaningful to each donor.
- Oversee an efficient system for tracking upcoming and completed stewardship activities that will withstand changes in development staff.
- Manage relationships with a pool of select donors and make personal visits with donors as necessary.
- Coordinate campus visits to connect donors with the beneficiaries of their giving.
- Support other donor engagement projects and support the Stewardship & Donor Relations team as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience, including fundraising, donor relations, communications, or public relations.
- Must be self-motivated, work independently, have a strong attention to detail, and meet deadlines.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Must work collaboratively and be an excellent team player.
- Must be creative and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be able and willing to travel.
- Proven success building relationships with donors in a large nonprofit organization.
- Previous project management experience.
Miami University, an EO/AA employer, encourages applications from minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Miami does not permit, and takes action to prevent, harassment, discrimination and retaliation. Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities related to employment should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3560. Annual Security and Fire Safety Report may be found at: http://www.MiamiOH.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/index.html. Criminal background check required. All campuses are smoke- and tobacco free.
More search results
Dean, Education and Health Sciences
Dean, Honors College
Assistant Professor - Biomechanics, Dept. of Move…
Bridgewater State University
Director of Athletics and Recreation
Director of Development, Broad Stem Cell Research…
University of California, Los Angeles