Open Clinical Faculty Position in Sales
The Department of Marketing at The University of Texas at Arlington is seeking a new colleague at the Clinical Assistant Professor level for Spring 2019.
We are seeking faculty who have an earned doctorate and:
- Interest in writing for indexed peer reviewed publications;
- Interest and demonstrated accomplishments in professional selling, sales management, retailing, or services research;
- Strong team player mentality as demonstrated by relationship building with faculty, administration, community, and professonal associations.
- Strong Commitment to and proven record of teaching excellence.
We offer several unique opportunities for leadership:
- Working at a school rated as a Carnegie Research 1 Doctoral University;
- Taking an active role in one of the leading Professional Selling programs;
- Working with a group of faculty who are very productive.
More search results
Assistant Director of Leadership Annual Giving
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Visiting Assistant Professor of Biology
The University of Tampa
Executive Director for the Student Union, Inc.
San Jose State University
Penn State Brandywine
Director, Digital Services