Open Clinical Faculty Position in Sales
The Department of Marketing at The University of Texas at Arlington is seeking a new colleague at the Clinical Assistant Professor level for Spring 2019.
We are seeking faculty who have an earned doctorate and:
- Interest in writing for indexed peer reviewed publications;
- Interest and demonstrated accomplishments in professional selling, sales management, retailing, or services research;
- Strong team player mentality as demonstrated by relationship building with faculty, administration, community, and professonal associations.
- Strong Commitment to and proven record of teaching excellence.
We offer several unique opportunities for leadership:
- Working at a school rated as a Carnegie Research 1 Doctoral University;
- Taking an active role in one of the leading Professional Selling programs;
- Working with a group of faculty who are very productive.
More search results
Cal State San Marcos
Chair, Department of Statistics
University of Washington
Vice Dean for Administration, School of Arts and …
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Associate or Full Professor, (HS Clinical, Clinic…
University of California, San Diego
Director, Office for Research Development