The Department of Marketing at The University of Texas at Arlington is seeking a new colleague at the Clinical Assistant Professor level for Spring 2019.
We are seeking faculty who have an earned doctorate and:
- Interest in writing for indexed peer reviewed publications;
- Interest and demonstrated accomplishments in professional selling, sales management, retailing, or services research;
- Strong team player mentality as demonstrated by relationship building with faculty, administration, community, and professonal associations.
- Strong Commitment to and proven record of teaching excellence.
We offer several unique opportunities for leadership:
- Working at a school rated as a Carnegie Research 1 Doctoral University;
- Taking an active role in one of the leading Professional Selling programs;
- Working with a group of faculty who are very productive.
More search results
Faculty Positions in Electrical and Computer Engi…
Missouri University of Science and Technology
Term-tenure track position in Public History with…
Term-tenure track position in Public History with expertise in post-1865 United States History
Dean, School of Economics and Business
Saint Mary's College of California
Lecturer Technology Liason
University of North Carolina Wilmington