- Miami University
- Oxford, Ohio
Job Description Summary:
Job ID: 6357 - Unclassified - FT
This position is responsible for planning and executing a comprehensive donor engagement program to enhance the relationship between Miami University and its most generous donors. The position collaborates with development staff and campus partners to ensure that Miami’s major donors enjoy the best donor experience possible. The position is an integral member of the Stewardship & Donor Relations team and reports to the Director of Donor Relations.
- Create and implement highly-personalized individual stewardship and engagement plans that strengthen relationships with Miami’s leadership gift donors.
- Responsible for the strategic implementation of Miami’s giving society program, including society enrollment, recognition opportunities, and events.
- Envision new and unique recognition opportunities and develop customized benefits for each giving society level.
- Oversee the planning and execution of exclusive events for giving society members.
- Manage relationships with a pool of stewardship donors and make personal visits to select donors.
- Coordinate campus visits to connect donors with the beneficiaries of their giving.
- Manage an efficient system to track customized stewardship and engagement activities for donors that will withstand changes in development staff.
- Support other donor engagement projects and support the Stewardship & Donor Relations team as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience.
- Ability to collaborate with others and work well in a team.
- Highly organized, able to meet deadlines, and have a strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Creative and curious, willing to search out answers and suggest alternative solutions.
- Experience managing a large number of projects simultaneously.
- Experience in development or donor relations.
Miami University, an EO/AA employer, encourages applications from minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Miami does not permit, and takes action to prevent, harassment, discrimination and retaliation. Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities related to employment should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3560. Annual Security and Fire Safety Report may be found at: http://www.MiamiOH.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/index.html. Criminal background check required. All campuses are smoke- and tobacco free.
More search results
Faculty Positions in Electrical and Computer Engi…
Missouri University of Science and Technology
Term-tenure track position in Public History with…
Term-tenure track position in Public History with expertise in post-1865 United States History
Dean, School of Economics and Business
Saint Mary's College of California
Lecturer Technology Liason
University of North Carolina Wilmington