East Carolina University: Multiple Leadership & Faculty Positions
- Merritt Hawkins
- Greenville, NC
Merritt Hawkins has partnered with the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University to conduct nationwide searches for several leadership and faculty positions, including, but not limited to: Departmental Chair of Biochemistry, Chief of Geriatric Medicine, Chief of Dermatology, Chief of Neurology, Surgical Pathology, Pediatric PM&R, Infectious Diseases Ryan White Director, Child Neurology, Immunology PhD, dermatologists, Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, Pulmonology/Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric GI.
Diversity is a cornerstone of the ECU culture. It strives for the faculty and medical student make up to mirror the region’s patient population. ECU’s diversity goal is to cultivate an inclusive, respectful working, living, and learning environment; provide culturally and academically-rich educational experiences; prepare our students to lead in a global multicultural society; and engage the region through inclusive social and economic opportunities.
Brody School of Medicine is the academic engine that provides the healthcare for North Carolina. Tenure-track or fixed-term appointments are available, as well as positions from assistant to full Professor.
The Brody School of Medicine is affiliated with Vidant Medical Center, a 909-bed tertiary referral center, providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient health services to more than 1.4 million people in 29 counties in Eastern North Carolina.
Greenville, NC, pop. 90,220+, is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. Greenville is 45 miles from I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC), and the Atlantic Ocean.
• Home to East Carolina University (ECU), the third largest and fastest growing university in the state
• Vibrant college community including over 35,000 students
• ECU's nationally-recognized arts, theater, and music program offers entertainment opportunities for the entire family
• Low cost of living, affordable housing, and excellent choice of schools
• Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons
• Division I American Athletic Conference-football, basketball and baseball teams
• Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores
• 20 parks including 3 waterfront- a 324-acre nature park and an outdoor amphitheater
• Numerous challenging private and public golf courses.
East Carolina University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action University that accommodates individuals with disabilities. Individuals requesting accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) should contact the Department for Disability Support Services at (252) 737-1016 (Voice/TTY).
Please contact Breanna Trimble for information on ECU and open faculty needs at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (866) 406-0269 and reference BIO-86210.
More search results
Vice President for Equity and Inclusion
University of New Mexico
Vice President for Development
Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU) Foundation
Vice President for Communications and Public Rela…
American Association of State Colleges and Universities
Research Technician II
Research Foundation for SUNY
Assistant Professor, Architecture
University of Central Florida, School of Visual Arts & Design