Associate Dean, College of Health and Human Services #603535
One full time, 12-month, tenure track or non-tenure track position is available. The position is based in the state-of-the-art Phoenix Biomedical Campus in downtown Phoenix, AZ, shared by health science educational programs from both the University of Arizona and Northern Arizona University.
The College of Health and Human Services (CHHS) at Northern Arizona University seeks a dynamic and experienced Associate Dean for directing operations and activities of Northern Arizona University graduate programs housed at the Phoenix Biomedical Campus in Downtown Phoenix. Reporting to the Dean of the College, the Associate Dean will provide management and oversight of campus operations including working with department chairs, facilitating interprofessional educational opportunities, and developing and maintaining collaborations with community entities and with partner university leadership at this shared campus. Graduate programs at the CHHS Northern Arizona University Phoenix Biomedical Campus currently include Athletic Training, Occupational Therapy, Physician Assistant Studies and Physical Therapy.
Associate or Full Clinical Professor:
- An earned Doctoral degree in a health related discipline
- Prior appointment at an academic institution at a rank equivalent to or exceeding that of associate professor, professor, associate clinical professor or clinical professor
- Leadership experience within an academic setting
Associate or Full Professor:
In addition to the qualifications for associate/full clinical professor:
- Prior appointment at an academic institution at a rank equivalent to or exceeding that of associate professor or professor
- A record of scholarship including external grant funding and scholarly publications
- Experience developing and fostering community partnerships and inter-university collaborations
- Experience with academic health program accreditation
- Experience with interprofessional education and practice
- Experience working in an educational program that recruits, retains, and graduates diverse student populations
- Experience fostering a culture of research and academic excellence
- The ability to work effectively with people from a variety of culturally diverse backgrounds
Additional Info: This vacancy will be open until filled or closed. Review of applications will begin on October 1, 2018.
Please see nau.jobs for full job descriptions and details on how to apply online! NAU is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
More search results
Vice President for Equity and Inclusion
University of New Mexico
Vice President for Development
Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU) Foundation
Vice President for Communications and Public Rela…
American Association of State Colleges and Universities
Research Technician II
Research Foundation for SUNY
Assistant Professor, Architecture
University of Central Florida, School of Visual Arts & Design