ALLERGY IMMUNOLOGY SPECIALIST
The Department of Internal Medicine is seeking a specialist in Allergy/Immunology at the rank of Instructor (non-track), Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor on either the tenure or clinical track. This position is not eligible for employer-sponsored employment authorization – sponsorship for H1B status.
- Must hold MD/DO Degree or equivalent.
- Board certified/eligible in Allergy/Immunology.
- Board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Recent experience in asthma, rhinitis/sinusitis, atopic dermatitis, urticaria, angioedema, anaphylaxis, adverse drug reactions (diagnosis, supervised drug challenge and desensitization), food allergy (diagnosis & supervised food challenges), mast cell disorders, eosinophilic disorders, primary immunodeficiency disorders, auto-inflammatory disorders, use of immunomodulatory therapies.
- Strong oral and written communication/interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and interpersonal strengths in relationships with colleagues, staff, and patients.
- Ability to develop and implement new clinical programs.
- Demonstrated experience and interest in basic, translational or clinical research.
- Demonstrated recent experience in teaching medical students, resident and fellows and/or related scholarly activity in education.
- High levels of creativity with a demonstrated ability to work independently.
For more information contact:
Ben Davis, MD
Professor and Division Director
Division of Immunology
Department of Internal Medicine
Interested applicants should search the Jobs@UIOWA Site:
http://jobs.uiowa.edu/content/faculty and search for requisition #75007
The University of Iowa is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth and related conditions), disability, genetic information, status as a U.S. veteran, service in the U.S. military, sexual orientation, gender identity, or associational preferences.
Successful candidates will be required to self-disclose any misconduct history or pending research misconduct investigation including but not limited to sexual misconduct in prior employment and provide a related release and will be subject to a criminal background and credential check.
More search results
Wayne State University – Assistant Professor, Ele…
Wayne State University College of Engineering
Harold Tanner Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
Dean, University of Pittsburgh Swanson School of …
University of Pittsburgh
Associate Vice President, Culture and Belonging
Kent State University
Dean, College of Engineering
University of Illinois Chicago