- University of Houston - Conrad N. Hilton College
- Houston Texas
REVENUE MANAGEMENT/LODGING OPERATIONS
The Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management has an opening for an Assistant/Associate Professor with expertise in revenue management and/or lodging operations. The University of Houston is a major, public, comprehensive research university situated in the fourth largest city in the United States. The College is one of the leading hospitality and tourism programs in the world. It is located in a world-class facility which contains extensive laboratory facilities, a library, convention space and a hotel. This position requires an earned doctorate in hospitality or a business related field.
- This position requires an earned doctorate in hospitality or a related field.
- Research must focus within the context of revenue management or be applicable to the lodging industry.
- Candidates must have demonstrated the ability to publish in top-tier journals.
- Two years hospitality and/or tourism teaching experience at the community college and/or university level preferred.
- Management experience within the hotel/tourism industry required. Experience with the revenue management area preferred.
- Teach revenue management and lodging operation/management related courses at the undergraduate and graduate level
- Publish within the top-tier hospitality and tourism journals
- Serve on college committees as assigned
- Attend College and University meetings and events
- Other duties as assigned by the administration
The College is seeking to identify successful candidates with strong research and teaching skills. A candidate should identify their research and teaching areas in a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, and a copy of a recent publication if available. Applications and nominations for these positions will be accepted until the positions are filled.
The University of Houston is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
More search results
Faculty Positions - Harvard Business School
Director for College and Career Advising
University of Oregon, Office of Academic Advising
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, PROVOST, AND DEAN OF TH…
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL BRANCH
Associate Vice President, Strategic Planning and …
Anne Arundel Community College
Horticulture Outreach Program Manager
University of Wisconsin-Extension