Associate Dean, College of Education
The Associate Dean provides assistance to the College Dean in the administration of the college which may include, but is not limited to, department head and faculty recruitment and development, department head and faculty evaluation, program development, program review, student advisement, college budgeting and budget control, and indirect supervision of the teaching, research, and service activities of the college.
1. Support the Academic Dean in leading efforts to meet national and state accreditation standards.
2. Provide oversight of Continuous Improvement efforts in the COE and EPPU.
3. Documented success in the following areas: leading accreditation efforts, developing high quality assessments, understanding database development and management, knowledge of data analyses and reporting.
4. Documented experience supervising staff and working collaboratively with teams, committees, councils and administrators, across the university in order to promote COE/EPP accreditation efforts.
5. Excellent communication and organization skills, self-motivated, and proactive.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications
The minimum acceptable qualifications for the position of Associate Dean are prescribed by the College Dean in concert with guidance from the Vice President for Academic Affairs. A record of inclusive conduct and evidence of multicultural skills in the workplace are required.
More search results
Faculty Positions in Electrical and Computer Engi…
Missouri University of Science and Technology
Term-tenure track position in Public History with…
Term-tenure track position in Public History with expertise in post-1865 United States History
Dean, School of Economics and Business
Saint Mary's College of California
Lecturer Technology Liason
University of North Carolina Wilmington