Assistant or Associate Professor of Marketing
- The W. A. Franke College of Business at Northern Arizona Universit
- Northern Arizona University
- commensurate with experience
- Northern Arizona University
ASSISTANT, ASSOCIATE, OR FULL PROFESSOR IN MARKETING
The W. A. Franke College of Business (FCB) at Northern Arizona University (NAU) in Flagstaff, Arizona invites applications for two tenure-track or tenured positions in Marketing. Position rank is open, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The W. A. Franke College of Business (FCB) is seeking applications for two tenure-track or tenured positions in Marketing with a starting date of August 2019. Primary duties will be to support the undergraduate marketing program, with possible opportunities to teach in the MBA program.
- Doctorate in marketing from an AACSB-accredited institution at the time of appointment, however, ABDs will be considered but will be appointed at the rank of instructor until degree is completed. The doctorate must be completed within one year of date of hire.
- Stated interest in teaching graduate and upper-division courses in marketing and experience in teaching as shown by provision of student evaluations -
- for the Assistant Professor position, one year of experience,
- for the Associate Professor position, five years of full-time experience, and
- for the Full Professor position, ten years of full-time experience;
- Meet scholarly academic qualification requirements in accordance with FCB and AACSB guidelines (https://www.aacsb.edu/accreditation/standards/business);
- An active research agenda targeting refereed journals consistent with NAU faculty appointment criteria;
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching undergraduate or graduate level marketing coursework;
- Demonstrated success in, and continuing commitment to, publishing in high quality refereed journals;
- Demonstrated ability or desire to work with other faculty to create and implement innovative curricula and learning approaches;
- Experience and\or desire to teach courses in professional selling, sales management, sales technology, marketing research, services marketing, societal marketing, international marketing, or digital marketing;
- Evidence of, or potential for, excellence in working with diverse constituencies;
Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
NAU is a 30,368 student institution with its main campus in Flagstaff with about 22,000 students, a four-season community of approximately 70,000 at the base of the majestic San Francisco Peaks. NAU’s emphasis on undergraduate education is enhanced by its graduate programs and research. The learning environment at the Mountain Campus is unmatched for natural beauty and for student-centered programs and services. A non-Ph.D. granting college, the FCB is a leading AACSB-accredited provider of business education. The FCB educational experience is characterized by high levels of faculty-student interaction. The college offers undergraduate and graduate education, and has enrollments of approximately 3,600 students. The FCB is known for preparing outstanding, motivated professionals who are often first generation college students.
Position will be open until filled or closed. The committee will begin reviewing the applications In August 2018. Representatives from the marketing area and search committee will be in attendance and conducting preliminary discussions at the Academic Placement Career Fair at the August AMA meeting in Boston.
To apply for this position go to http://www.nau.edu/careers (Position # 603851). Your application must be submitted on line to be reviewed and should include a single attachment that contains (1) a cover letter addressing the job description and preferred qualifications, (2) a current vita, (3) recent teaching evaluations (if applicable) and (4) contact information of at least five professional references including mailing and email addresses and phone numbers.
Save all items, in the order stated, and attach them in a single PDF or Word document.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the hiring process please contact the Affirmative Action Office at 928-523-3312/TDD - 928-523-1006 or PO Box 4083, Flagstaff AZ 86011.
Any questions about the position should be addressed to Kay Pinto, Program Coordinator, The W. A. Franke College of Business, 928-523-7343, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northern Arizona University is a committed Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. NAU is responsive to the needs of dual career couples. Form A-1 Revised 2/05
More search results
Dean, College of Liberal Arts
The University of Texas at Austin
Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs
University of California, Irvine
Instructor in Exercise Science #123210
University of West Florida
Lecturer in Music/Assistant Director for Academic…
Texas Christian University
Director of Data Analytics
Johns Hopkins University