Assistant Dean Campus Life for Case Management
- Texas Christian University
- Fort Worth, TX
The Assistant Dean of Campus Life for Case management will work under the supervision of the Associate Dean of Campus Life or designee; is responsible for empowering and assisting students to make healthy choices by assessing individual and community needs; assisting students in resolutions of crisis and concerns; supporting the Campus Life office by coordinating interventions and follow -up (case management) with students of concern, welfare checks, hospital admits/releases, alcohol and substance abuse consults, and other students that require support; performs follow up on referrals to TCU offices (Counseling Center, Health Center, Housing, Wellness, TCUPD, etc.) and external agency referrals; provides organizational upkeep for tracking and documenting attempted and successful interventions.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Student Personnel, Higher Education Administration, or related field of study.
- 3 plus years' experience working with college students including direct experience with individual crisis management.
- Experience with case management and case consultation.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 5 plus years of professional experience in higher education or related field, working with crisis management, threat assessment and evaluation.
More search results
Experienced Tenure-Track Position in Strategy
Harvard Business School
Assistant/Associate Professor - Operations and In…
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Founding Chair, Department of Population Health S…
University of Central Florida
Assistant Professor in Developmental and Cell Bio…
University of California, Irvine
Assistant Professor of Dance (Jazz)
Southern Methodist University