Assistant Dean Campus Life for Case Management
- Texas Christian University
- Fort Worth, TX
The Assistant Dean of Campus Life for Case management will work under the supervision of the Associate Dean of Campus Life or designee; is responsible for empowering and assisting students to make healthy choices by assessing individual and community needs; assisting students in resolutions of crisis and concerns; supporting the Campus Life office by coordinating interventions and follow -up (case management) with students of concern, welfare checks, hospital admits/releases, alcohol and substance abuse consults, and other students that require support; performs follow up on referrals to TCU offices (Counseling Center, Health Center, Housing, Wellness, TCUPD, etc.) and external agency referrals; provides organizational upkeep for tracking and documenting attempted and successful interventions.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Student Personnel, Higher Education Administration, or related field of study.
- 3 plus years' experience working with college students including direct experience with individual crisis management.
- Experience with case management and case consultation.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 5 plus years of professional experience in higher education or related field, working with crisis management, threat assessment and evaluation.
More search results
Assistant Professor - Clinical Track - Section of…
University of California, Los Angeles
Assistant, Associate or Full Professor (HS Clin, …
University of California, San Diego
Assistant Director, Residential Education
Executive Director, Enterprise Services
West Chester University
Vice President for Academic Initiatives and Trans…
American Association of State Colleges and Universities