Chief Information Officer
- Little Rock
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) is responsible for providing strategic leadership and management of the technology and information systems for the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture.
The CIO will work closely with senior leadership to develop and implement technology initiatives that support the Division of Agriculture’s mission and goals. This individual will be responsible for the development, implementation, security, and management of technology systems, processes, and services that support the academic, research, extension work, and administrative functions of faculty and staff within the Division of Agriculture.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
• At least seven years in IT (Information Technology) that demonstrates progressive responsibility. A master’s degree may substitute for 2 years’ experience.
• At least two years supervisory experience.
• Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing technology strategies and solutions.
• At least three years of experience leading a multifaceted change management initiative.
• Demonstrable experience in the successful delivery of complex IT projects along with evidence of direct responsibility for strategic planning and organizational development.
• Experience in institutions of higher education.
• Experience working with land-grant/cooperative institutions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to lead and motivate a team of technology
• Ability to unify academic and administrative leaders to define the role of IT in facilitating institutional change.
• Ability to articulate a vision for technology across campuses and divisions.
• Exceptional interpersonal and team-building skills and the ability to develop collaborative relationships.
• Knowledge of current and emerging technologies and trends in information technology
Applications received by April 17th, 2023 will be reviewed and considered.
To apply, visit http://uada.edu/jobs Posting # 34571
More search results
Coordinator for Student Diversity Recruitment & R…
Vice President for Institutional Advancement
Executive Director of Professional Education and …
Dean of the Mitchell College of Business
University of South Alabama
Vice Chancellor for Strategic Communication
University of Wisconsin-Madison