Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Emory & Henry College
Emory & Henry College (www.ehc.edu) is accepting nominations and applications for the position of Vice President of Enrollment Management. Reporting to the Provost, and with the support of the President, the Vice President will serve as a member of the President’s Executive Council and be responsible for all aspects of enrollment including the execution of a strategic and comprehensive enrollment program with measurable goals for all undergraduate, graduate, adult education and non-traditional students.
Conveniently situated in the scenic hills of Southwest Virginia, Emory & Henry College, founded in 1836, offers a community filled with engaged students who choose to contribute to society and make a difference. With 70 majors in 25 fields of study, students work alongside award-winning faculty to discover their interests and be connected to the world of work through our distinctive Ampersand Connection Center. We believe in integrated liberal arts learning and hands on experiences that lead to a meaningful life.
The successful candidate will have a strong commitment to the liberal arts and a track record of working collaboratively with different constituencies. The College seeks an experienced, forward-thinking leader committed to inspirational leadership, campus-wide diversity, and effective collaboration to fulfill the mission of the College and its strategic priorities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and monitor the initiatives and goals of the division as they relate to the College’s strategic plan.
- Develop and implement strategic enrollment planning.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing Communications to produce a comprehensive, effective, and efficient marketing plan for enrollment.
- Provide leadership and guidance for all enrollment activities while working directly with admissions directors, counselors, and administrative staff to plan and implement recruitment strategies and activities.
- Evaluate program results to identify areas for enhancement or improvement and implement resultant action plans.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Financial Aid department, particularly in the areas of aid disbursement, preparation of summaries and reports, and comparisons with accreditation standards and other benchmarks.
- Ensure financial aid programs and policies are in compliance with all governmental regulations, audits, accounting practices; comply with all requirements of other legislative and governing bodies such as the U.S Department of Education, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, and the NCAA.
- Master’s degree, preferably in, Management, Marketing, Student Development, Business, or a related field.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible leadership and accountability in comprehensive enrollment management.
- Demonstrated success in student recruitment and retention.
- Practical and intellectual commitment to higher education.
- Capacity to analyze data for planning, trends, and measures.
The ideal candidate has the ability to prioritize and adapt to changing needs, experience with and a knowledge of marketing plans and methodologies, experience with budget development and management, ability to support recruiting needs of NCAA division III athletics and other extra-curricular programs, and exceptional communication and public speaking skills.
Emory & Henry College is being assisted by the search firm of Hyatt-Fennell. Nominations for the position and application materials should be submitted to: EHC@hyatt-fennell.com. Please specify the position in the subject line. Applications include a letter of interest, a current résumé/cv, and contact information for five professional references, in Microsoft Word or PDF documents.
For more information contact:
Cheryl Hyatt - 724-242-0476
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and should be submitted prior to August 1, 2018 to receive full consideration. The position will remain open until filled. All applications and nominations will be considered highly confidential. Emory & Henry College is an equal opportunity provider and employer, supports excellence through diversity, and encourages applications from members of underrepresented groups.
More search results
Director for College and Career Advising
University of Oregon, Office of Academic Advising
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, PROVOST, AND DEAN OF TH…
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL BRANCH
Associate Vice President, Strategic Planning and …
Anne Arundel Community College
Horticulture Outreach Program Manager
University of Wisconsin-Extension
Assistant Professor - Nuclear Engineering
University of Massachusetts Lowell