Instructor, Lecturer, Assistant Professor of Practice
- The W. A. Franke College of Buxiness
- Flagstaff, AZ
- Commensurate with experience
- Northern Arizona University
Non Tenure-Track Positions in Economics Finance, Management, Marketing and Production and Operations Management. Full-time, non-tenure-track positions at the instructor level to begin August 2018.
- Graduate degree (MBA, Master’s Degree or higher) from an accredited institution.
- Teaching experience at the university or professional level.
- Ability to meet AACSB academic or professional qualification requirements (as referenced above).
- Master’s Degree or higher from an AACSB, ABET or EQUIS accredited institution.
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching economics at the university level
- Experience teaching in an online/blended learning environment
- Combination of both teaching and professional experience.
- Evidence or potential for excellence in working with multicultural constituencies.
To apply for a position and to see more specific requires, please go to http://www.nau.edu/careers and look for specific area. Your application must be submitted on line to be reviewed and should include a single attachment that contains (1) a cover letter addressing the job description and preferred qualifications, (2) a current vita, (3) recent teaching evaluations (if applicable) and (4) contact information of at least five professional references including mailing and email addresses and phone numbers.
Save all items, in the order stated, and attach them in a single PDF or Word document.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the hiring process please contact the Affirmative Action Office at 928-523-3312/TDD - 928-523-1006 or PO Box 4083, Flagstaff AZ 86011.
Any questions about the position should be addressed to Kay Pinto, Building Manager for The W.A. Franke College of Business, 923-523-7343, email@example.com