Director of Campaigns
- Miami University
- Oxford, Ohio
Job Description Summary:
Job ID:5550 - Unclassified - FT (Salary)
The Director of Campaigns will work with the Assistant Vice President, Campaign Services and the Senior Associate Vice President for University Advancement to further the initiatives and programs of the Division of University Advancement. This person will help oversee implementation and management of all comprehensive and targeted fundraising campaigns for the Office of Development.
- Create and implement extensive campaign plans, including goals, timelines, job descriptions and other key elements of a successful fundraising campaign.
- Provide leadership, staff assistance and communication for campaign volunteer committees. Prepare for and attend a variety of meetings, provide appropriate and timely follow-up, and work with Development Officers to effectively implement campaign strategies, among other responsibilities.
- Compile, analyze and distribute campaign statistics to staff, volunteers and campus leadership. Work with the Vice President, Senior Associate Vice President and Development Officers on data and statistics related to fundraising goals and progress.
- Collaborate with the University Advancement Communication and Marketing team on campaign materials, including print and electronic communications, including coordination of web and video content, for both internal and external audiences.
- Collaborate with the University Advancement Events team on all campaign events and activities, both on and off campus.
- Collaborate with Development and Prospect Research staff to implement strategies to meet campaign goals and develop prospect pools, namely by assisting with a peer screening activity among donors, prospects and volunteers.
Bachelor's degree; minimum of three years of relevant experience, including fundraising, campaign management, sales, marketing, business, or communications; demonstrated level of leadership and management; outstanding oral and written communication skills; excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; and willingness to travel both on a regional and national level.
Advanced degree; experience in an educational institution or similar setting.
Miami University, an EO/AA employer, encourages applications from minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Miami does not permit, and takes action to prevent, harassment, discrimination and retaliation. Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities related to employment should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3560. Annual Security and Fire Safety Report may be found at: http://www.MiamiOH.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/index.html. Criminal background check required. All campuses are smoke- and tobacco free.
More search results
Business Systems Project Manager
University of California, Santa Barbara
DIRECTOR - RESIDENTIAL AND HOSPITALITY SERVICES
Lecturer in Physics/Astronomy at Texas Christian …
Texas Christian University
DEAN, VIRGINIA TECH CARILION SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
Associate Vice President and Chief Information Of…
Florida State University