The associate director, digital content is responsible for day-to-day management of the Division of Advancement’s digital channels. This position strategically integrates content across our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter) with other key digital channels, including our websites (MiamiAlum.org and GivetoMiamiOH.org). The associate director, digital content is well-versed in best practices and trends in multi-channel content development including social media platforms, web site and digital marketing, and is proficient in analyzing data across digital channels. This position guides digital content creation in collaboration with the Digital team and understands how to build and convert a digital audience.
This position is part of the Digital Services team within UA MCT and reports to the Director, Digital Services. This team works collaboratively with key stakeholders across University Advancement to ensure seamless integration of the multi-channel digital experience with all communications touch points.
• Leverage analytics to lead the development and guide implementation of multi-channel content strategies.
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
• Create and/or guide development of multi-channel digital content and assets appropriate to engage alumni and donors and drive participation in key initiatives
• Manage on-going development and implementation of digital channel content and content calendar and facilitate integration of content across all digital channels
• Monitor all social media accounts for user comments and respond or escalate appropriately
• Explore ways to engage and identify new digital channels to reach our target audiences/alumni segments
• Works in tandem with the director to grow our online followers, engage and retain them, help convert them into active participants in alumni activities and, ultimately, fundraising campaigns.
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and conversions from our various channels
• Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives and provide reports on social and key web-based channels
• Bachelor's degree or five years of work experience managing digital channels in a professional environment.
More search results
Director of The Duality Quantum Accelerator-Incub…
The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
Assistant Professor - Hinduism
Senior Executive Director, Executive Education & …
University of Michigan Stephen M. Ross School of Business
Assistant Professor or Associate Professor; Nursi…
Wright State University
SCADpro Academic Coordinator
SCAD - Savannah College of Art and Design