Production Manager Chef
- Colorado State University
- Fort Collins, Colorado
The Production Manager Chef for the Braiden Dining Center is responsible for monitoring the quality and quantity of meals produced and served by controlling food, labor and supply costs by ordering, receiving and allocating of resources for the procurement of all food and supplies. Braiden Dining Center serves between 1,500 and 2,000 meals per day.
The Production Manager Chef is responsible for ensuring complete staff compliance within established recipe related procedures, as well as serving in a supervisory role to manage kitchen staff. This position also promotes safety, sanitation and accident prevention by managing daily operations.
• Possess a degree from an accredited culinary institution, or four years of equivalent culinary experience.
• Experience working with a variety of cooking styles and diverse culinary cuisines.
• Experience with menu and/or recipe development.
• Possess three years of progressive supervision and leadership in foodservice.
• Possess experience using computerized systems for inventory, ordering, and menus (i.e. FoodPro, Computrition, CBORD, MS Office, etc.).
• Show working knowledge of a food safety program (i.e. HACCP, ServSafe, or other
comparable food safety program).
• Involvement with inventory, ordering and other purchasing functions.
• Exhibit two years of experience working in a high-volume food service environment (i.e., hospital, resort, college/university, country club, commissary, large-scale catering, etc.).
• Experience working in a college/university food service environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and relevant ability with, culturally diverse communities among potential target and constituent populations.
To apply, please submit (electronically) the following items directly to this posting:
(http://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/50178) a resume, a cover letter that addresses your experience as it relates to the qualifications and responsibilities for the position, and contact information of three references. For full consideration, submit all materials by 11:59 pm MT on October 29, 2017 at http://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/50178
CSU is an EO/EA/AA employer and conducts background checks on all final candidates.
More search results
Dean of the Libraries
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Dean, Liberal Arts
North Central State College
Health Sciences Assistant or Associate Clinical P…
University of California, Los Angeles
Tenure-Track Position - International and Compara…
Cornell University - ILR School
Assistant Professor - Geomatics
University of Toronto Mississauga