- Data Integrity Specialist
- Miami University
- Oxford, Ohio
Job Description Summary:
Job ID: 4899 - Unclassified - FT (Salary)
The Data Integrity Specialist maintains data, ensures proper use of data, supports effective divisional reporting for University Advancement and helps to maintain continuous data integrity improvements.
- Provides regular data maintenance and data augmentation including loading, adjusting and maintaining accurate data in the Alumni and Donor database areas including data acquisition, managing global changes, managing data imports and exports to vendors. Manages and runs existing ERP processes to add and maintain alumni and donor data.
- Manages adhoc reporting requests and provides training, administration, and support for self-services reporting services and tools.
- Enforce policies and procedures to ensure the integrity of the alumni/donor Database and the quality of the mailing lists and reports that are delivered to customers.
- Conducts all global changes and/or data imports to maintain data, and periodically eliminates obsolete data.
- Provides adhoc reporting to internal and external customers and suggests and makes minor changes to reports with assistance from the IT Team.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with team members, internal customers, and external vendors.
- Monitors maturity model for data integrity to provide constant improvement initiatives for the improvement of data quality.
- Provides support and problem resolution of adhoc reports and self-service tools.
- Provides demonstrations and training to end users of adhoc reports and self-service tools.
- Tracks tasks and progress using task management tools.
- Maintain current understanding of client business processes and functions as it relates to adhoc reporting.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Associate’s degree and one year of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience in a related field. Experience working with a variety of customers in a professional office environment. Experience working with computer software including Microsoft Office products. Proven ability to work with business data and mailing/communication data. Experience managing a medium to large task list and meeting deadlines. Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical clients, and with clients and staff at all organizational levels. Customer service skills; including diplomatically, patiently, and successfully handling complaints, problems, questions, and suggestions.
Bachelor’s degree. One year experience with Ellucian Banner ERP.
Miami University, an EO/AA employer, encourages applications from minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Miami does not permit, and takes action to prevent, harassment, discrimination and retaliation. Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities related to employment should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3560. Annual Security and Fire Safety Report may be found at: http://www.MiamiOH.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/index.html. Criminal background check required. All campuses are smoke- and tobacco free.
APPLY ONLINE: http://www.miamioh.edu/advancement/careers/
More search results
Vice President for Communications, Marketing and …
Assistant Professor - Integrative Biologist
Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of t…
Washington & Jefferson College
DEAN OF THE KNIGHT SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
Queens University of Charlotte
University of Bridgeport