Assistant Manager (Dublin)
- Ohio University
Assistant Manager (Dublin)
For more information, and to apply, go to: https://www.ohiouniversityjobs.com/postings/23985
Special Instructions to Applicants
There are 1-2, full-time and/or part-time Assistant Manager positions available.
Please complete the online application and attach required documents. Required documents include a detailed cover letter, current resume, and a list of at least three (3) professional references with current contact details, including email addresses.
Please indicate in the posting question whether you are interested in full time, part time, or either full or part time employment.
- Manages shift assignments for an assigned venue(s) within Culinary Services assisting the General Manager in the day-to-day operations of the assigned area(s).
- Assists the General Manager in overseeing the day-to-day operations of assigned venue(s.
- Serves as the manager on duty in the absence of the General Manager.
- Ensures a safe and sanitary workplace, complying with all applicable governmental laws and regulations, departmental policies and procedures as well as compliance with applicable provisions in the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Focuses on customer service excellence to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Serves as an integral part of the management team and works closely with her/his designated supervisor to ensure all controllable cost categories meet or exceed departmental levels and adheres to budget levels set by management.
- Responsible for ensuring student staffing levels are met and maintained within established labor cost requirement and provides training and leadership to the student workforce.
- Produces a variety of financial reports to evaluate cost and efficiencies for the unit
- Serves as a liaison between AFSCME, peers, and other departments throughout the University, representing Culinary Services as needed during orientation, resource fairs and other related events as requested
- Represents Culinary Services as needed during Bobcat Student Orientation, resource fairs, special events and other related events.
- •other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of food service, business or a related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory/managerial experience
- ServSafe certification must be obtained within the first year of employment
Catering experience is a plus
$33,511 annually (for full time). Full time employees also enjoy a generous benefits package which includes health benefits, paid time off, and educational benefits for employees and eligible dependents.
Applicants may contact this person if they have questions about this position.
Kent Scott firstname.lastname@example.org
Ohio University is committed to creating a respectful and inclusive educational and workplace environment. Ohio University is an equal access/equal opportunity and affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Women, persons of color, persons with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Ohio University is a member of the OH/Western PA/WV Higher Education Recruitment Consortium. www.ohwpawvherc.org
More search results
Chair, Endocrinology and Metabolism Institute
Associate/Full Professor of Entrepreneurship
Texas Christian University
Senior Lecturer in Costume Design
Department of Theater and Performance Studies, Stanford University
Dean of the Libraries
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Dean, Liberal Arts
North Central State College