Senior Director of University Brand and Marketing
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Senior Director of University Brand and Marketing for The Office of Strategic Communications. Reporting to the Vice President of University Communications and Marketing, the Senior Director for University Brand and Marketing is responsible for maintaining and elevating the overall Rutgers brand through training, policy oversight and a range of marketing and communications initiatives. Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• Develops and implements marketing and communications campaigns.
• Manages the production and implementation of marketing and branding assets such as television spots and exhibit kits.
• Manages existing and develops additional university-wide policies related to branding and marketing as needed.
• Manages the implementation of programming to educate university employees about policy updates and best practices.
• Conducts brand research to determine the reach and recognition of the Rutgers brand.
• Tracks, analyzes and reports on key brand and marketing metrics.
• Supervises the department’s brand and marketing staff.
• Manages the Trademark Licensing program, including developing and implementing plans to increase exposure for the Rutgers brand through licensing efforts while ensuring that licensed vendors comply with university codes and policies.
More search results
Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
Portland State University
Washington University in St. Louis
Term Assistant Professor of Management
George Mason University
Dean of the School of Arts and Letters
College of St. Scholastica
Director of Institutional Compliance
University of North Texas