- Associate Vice President Alumni Relations
- Miami University
- Oxford, Ohio
Associate Vice President Alumni Relations
Job Description Summary:
Job ID: 4242 - Unclassified - FT (Salaried)
Reporting to the Senior Vice President for University Advancement, the Associate Vice President, Alumni Relations is a member of the University Advancement Division senior management team and is responsible for providing strategic direction for every aspect of alumni relations program in partnership with peers on the University Advancement senior management team and with alumni relations staff, as well as the Alumni Association Board of Directors and campus partners
- Plays a pivotal role in engaging an enthusiastic community of over 200,000 alumni at a particularly important and exciting time in the University’s history and is expected to convey a strong alumni relations vision, developed in partnership with the University President, Vice President of University Advancement, senior advancement colleagues and leading alumni volunteers.
- Provides strategic vision for alumni relations, implementing that vision through collaborative partnerships with colleagues across campus and alumni volunteers.
- Creates lifelong relationships between the University and its alumni.
- Leads the alumni relations staff and provides the guidance and support necessary for their professional success and personal development.
- Provides creative thinking and the ability to implement innovative programs to meet the needs of an alumni body reflecting today’s changing demographics and technological advances.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of ten or more years of relevant experience in client centric, membership or affinity driven programs recognized for their strength of engagement and effectiveness
- Requires a demonstrated ability to successfully manage a program that is similar in scale and complexity to the alumni relations program
- Demonstrated success in leadership roles is especially important, as the Associate Vice President works directly with the University president, senior members of the University administration and lead volunteers.
- Exceptional experience in fields such as educational advancement, not-for-profit administration, marketing, and other client-centered professions
- Ability to manage effectively in a complex environment comprised of multiple constituencies
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, the ability to work in a university environment and a deep understanding of how to motivate and develop volunteers and a commitment to the education mission
- Advanced degree
Miami University, an EO/AA employer, encourages applications from minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Miami does not permit, and takes action to prevent, harassment, discrimination and retaliation. Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities related to employment should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3560. Annual Security and Fire Safety Report may be found at: http://www.MiamiOH.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/index.html. Criminal background check required. All campuses are smoke- and tobacco free.
More search results
Copy of Bioengineering Broad Area Faculty Search
Stanford University Department of Bioengineering
Golden West College President
Golden West College
DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGIST, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
The University of Tampa
JAPANESE LANGUAGE LECTURESHIP
New York University
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OR PROFESSOR IN JAPAN STUDIES…
New York University