- Vice President of Institutional Advancement
- Holyoke Community College,
- Holyoke, MA
- Jun 16, 2017
Vice President of Institutional Advancement
Holyoke Community College, a higher educational institution committed to comprehensive, high-quality educational opportunities that are responsive to the needs of the community and its student body, seeks an innovative, results-oriented Vice President of Institutional Advancement. Reporting to the college’s President, the successful candidate will leverage creativity, extraordinary team- and community-leadership abilities and strong development and marketing experience to drive fundraising, investment, marketing and communications functions for the College.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Creation and implementation of all marketing, public relations and fundraising functions (major gifts, planned giving, annual fund)
- Planning and implementation of grant activities and oversight of Alumni Association and HCC operations.
- Other duties encompass staff management and development, community relations and membership on the President’s Cabinet.
Requirements include: Bachelor’s degree and ten years of progressively responsible development or related experience; track record of marketing and development success, including solicitation of gifts from individuals and corporations; significant staff management experience in a team-oriented environment; demonstrated commitment to innovation and creativity; outstanding written and oral communication skills; passion for the community college mission. Master’s degree and knowledge of Western MA preferred.
More search results
Assistant Professor and Curator, Breckenridge End…
University of Minnesota
Aviation Program, Tenure Track Open rank
Bowling Green Stat Univ.
TESOL Adjunct Faculty
George Mason University
Director, Center for Latino Studies - (FAC000209)
University of Houston - Downtown
Landscape Planning Associate
University of Oregon