- Tenure-track Positions, University of Houston - Downtown
- University of Houston - Downtown
- May 7, 2017
Tenure-track Positions, University of Houston - Downtown
Due to significant enrollment growth, the Department of Management, Marketing and Business Administration (MMBA) and the Department of Finance, Accounting and Enterprise Information Systems (FAEIS) at the Davies College of Business of the University of Houston-Downtown is seeking applicants for tenure-track positions in the following areas: Accounting, Business Law, Supply Chain Management, Marketing with a focus in sales management or digital marketing and Finance to begin Fall 2017.
For additional information, including requirements, and to apply please visit:
- (Assistant or Associate Professor in Accounting)
- (Assistant or Associate Professor in Business Law)
- (Assistant or Associate Professor, Supply Chain Management)
- (Assistant or Associate Professor in Marketing)
- (Assistant or Associate Professor in Finance)
The University of Houston-Downtown is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression in the recruitment and admission of students, the recruitment and employment of faculty and staff, and the operation of any of its programs and activities, as specified by all applicable laws and regulations. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.