College Director for the Center for Innovative Pedagogy
The College Director for the Center for Innovative Pedagogy is a central administration position that reports to the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs and is responsible for providing innovative leadership for e-learning and library-based educational resources, including distance education and instructional innovations.
Responsibilities for the College Director for the Center for Innovative Pedagogy are the following:
- collaborates with campus personnel to initiate and support professional development programs for faculty and staff in the use of innovative instructional technology as it relates to e-learning, distance education, online learning, and technology enhanced delivery of instruction;
- provides leadership in the use of e-learning, distance-learning and online delivery systems and methodologies for courses;
- provides assistance to campus personnel in areas related to advancing e-learning and other technology based innovative pedagogies;
- supervises and evaluates personnel assigned to the Center for Innovative Pedagogy;
- makes recommendations to the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs, and in consultation with the Office of Information Technology, for the implementation of academic, technology-related, strategic initiatives, related to online learning, distance education and all facets of e-learning;
- develops, implements, and ensures adherence to instructional technology and e-learning policies and procedures in collaboration with the Office of Information Technology and the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs;
- in collaboration with the Dean of Instruction for Assessment and Accreditation and the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs supports the monitoring of compliance requirements of distance education, online learning, e-learning and other innovative pedagogies as they relate to accreditation, and state and federal regulations
- chairs the Distance Education Committee, serves as a member of the College Computing Council, and serves on other committees as assigned;
- develops and administers a college budget to support functions and goals of the Center for Innovative Pedagogy;
- develops initiatives that support the strategic plan, vision, and mission of the college;
- performs other duties as assigned by the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs.
More search results
New Mexico State University Foundation
Senior Director of Development
Western Michigan University
DEAN, COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
California State University, East Bay
Director of Collin College Law Enforcement Academy
Chair and Professor, Computer Science and Enginee…
Southern Methodist University, CSE Dept.