The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at the Ammerman Campus seeks applicants to teach mathematics. We are seeking a motivated candidate who shares our commitment to excellence in undergraduate education. The successful candidate must have the ability to teach the full range of courses from developmental mathematics through linear algebra, and must demonstrate the ability to communicate mathematics to students of all levels.
The College seeks faculty who value the opportunity to form mentoring relationships with our students. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ongoing commitment to excellence in teaching and to professional development. The successful candidate will also demonstrate openness to pedagogical innovation, including, but not limited to, the integration of technology and distance education into the curriculum. Duties will include:
- Teaches assigned courses in accordance with the description published in the College catalog and the approved course outline.
- Engages in assessment of college-wide learning outcomes and demonstrates the use of the results of these assessments in courses.
- Active participation in departmental, campus, and College committees/meetings.
- Academic advisement and curriculum development.
- Demonstration of scholarly work in the discipline.
More search results
ASSOCIATE DEAN OF EXECUTIVE EDUCATION
COLUMBIA BUSINESS SCHOOL
AUXILIARIES MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
BC/BE cardiologist and electrophysiologist for a …
University of Iowa
MBA Program Director, Graduate and Executive Educ…
University of Tennessee Knoxville