Coordinator - Mathematics and Science Learning Center
- Oversee and promote the operations of the Mathematics and Science Learning Center.
- Teach one course per semester and offer 28 tutoring hours per week during the fall and spring semester over a five-day schedule. A 35-hour work week is required outside of the defined fall and spring semester.
- Shall work 35 weeks per academic year between 9/1 and 6/30, including all recess periods as per the FA contract.
- Provide tutoring for Mathematics courses ranging from Developmental Mathematics, Statistics and all Calculus levels.
- Supervise tutors and coordinate tutoring schedules for all mathematics and science tutoring services.
- Maintain a student usage database and provide reports to inform Learning Center planning and resource allocation.
- Provide and coordinate alternate testing services for Mathematics and Science courses.
- Collaborate with the Dean of Student Services to schedule Mathematics review sessions for applicants prior to their taking the placement entrance exam.
- Collaborate with the Academic Skills Center to assist in providing services to students with disabilities and special needs.
- Actively participate in departmental, campus, and college committees and initiatives including academic assessment and curricula development efforts.
- Assist the Academic Chair with the development and implementation of special programs and events coordinated by the Mathematics and Science Learning Center and the Mathematics and Science Department.
- Other duties as assigned by Department Chair.
More search results
Senior Research Scientist
Associate Vice President for Finance and Administ…
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
Vice President of Information Technology and Chie…
San José State University
Vice President for Enrollment Management
University of St.Thomas
Director, Paul Simon Public Policy Institute
Paul Simon Public Policy Institute