Instructor/Assistant Professor - Computer Science and Information Technology
The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at the Ammerman Campus seeks applicants to teach Computer Science and Information Technology. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach all freshman and sophomore computer science courses, including data structures, Java, web programming, and database programming. The ability to teach additional courses from information technology, including networking and operating systems is also desirable.
The College seeks faculty who value the opportunity to form mentoring relationships with our students. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ongoing commitment to excellence in teaching and to professional development. The successful candidate will also demonstrate openness to pedagogical innovation, including, but not limited to, the integration of technology and distance education into the curriculum. Duties will include:
- Teaches assigned courses in accordance with the description published in the College catalog and the approved course outline.
- Engages in assessment of college-wide learning outcomes and demonstrates the use of the results of these assessments in courses.
- Active participation in departmental, campus, and College committees/meetings.
- Academic advisement and curriculum development.
- Demonstration of scholarly work in the discipline.
More search results
Founding Dean, School of Nursing and Health Profe…
York College of Pennsylvania
ASSOCIATE DEAN - MPPIII
San Francisco State University
Chief Information Officer
Arizona State University
Assistant Professor in Teacher Education (with sp…
JobElephant.com - CSU Bakersfield
Assistant Director of Annual Giving, Direct Marke…
University of North Carolina