Professional Assistant I
The successful candidate will implement recreation and wellness programs and events for the Eastern Campus student community. This position will support Campus Activities and Student Leadership Development to develop events and programs (may include evenings and weekend work); provide resources to students for healthy living for both mind and body; provide oversight of student employees and the New Student Orientation process.
- Coordinate programming for the Office of Campus Activities and Student Leadership Development on wellness-related activities, including, but not limited to, Alcohol and Drug Awareness, Personal Safety and Wellness, and Assault Awareness.
- Maintain resources for wellness-related programs, initiatives, and activities.
- Organize varied co-ed sports/recreational activities, tournaments and competitions.
- Facilitate and provide ongoing supervision to student Peer Mentors during evening and weekend Orientation sessions.
- Participate in campus and college committees pertinent to the function of wellness and recreation activities.
- Promote programs and recruit students to participate in programs and events.
- Maintain accurate rosters, game lists, and event files, ensuring compliance with insurance and liability requirements.
- Maintain campus sports equipment and make equipment available to students.
- Provide supervision at events and/or competitions on and off campus.
- Support the development of leadership skills for student Peer Mentors.
- Prepare, organize, and maintain campus programming calendars.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Campus Activities and/or the Associate Dean of Students.
- Adheres to college policies and procedures.
More search results
Faculty Position in Financial Economics, Tenure T…
Executive Vice President for Inclusion & Human Re…
National Collegiate Athletic Association
Assistant Director for Tours and Training
Ohio University - ADMISSIONS
Vice President for Research
New Mexico State University HSS