Full-Time Tenured Faculty
- South Orange County Community College District
South Orange County
Community College District
Be a part of the South Orange County Community College District! We seek highly qualified people with a passion for excellence and a commitment to preparing students for the highly competitive, global workplace. The District encompasses 382 square miles in south Orange County serving over 900,000 residents in 26 communities. Distinguished faculty from Saddleback College and Irvine Valley College provide students with rigorous academic classes to prepare them for transfers to four-year colleges and universities, basic skills attainment, or career technical training.
To view current job openings, learn more about the District, and submit an application, please visit our District employment website at
SOCCCD is pleased to announce the following Full-Time Tenured Faculty openings.
• Adult Education ESL Coordinator (Categorical)
• Adult Education ESL Faculty Coordinator/ESL Instructor (Categorical)
• Art Instructor (Printmaking & Drawing)
• Computer Information Management Instructor
• Computer Science Instructor
• DSPS Counselor
• English Instructor
• ESL Instructor
• Medical Lab Technician Instructor
Irvine Valley College
• Biology (Anatomy) Instructor
• Digital Media Arts Instructor
• DSPS Counselor
• English Comp. Instructor
• Geography Instructor
• Mathematics Instructor
• Political Science Instructor
For additional opportunities, please visit our website at
Openings are subject to change at any time.
SOCCCD offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES FOR EMPLOYMENT: The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Public Law 99-603, requires that employers obtain documentation from every new employee which authorizes that individual to accept employment in this country.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER