Wright State University
WSU is seeking qualified applicants for an Instructor position to teach courses in the undergraduate organizational leadership program; assist in supporting, supervising, and advising students; serve on department, college, and university committees as appropriate; and support recruiting and alumni relations efforts, as appropriate.
- Earned master’s in organizational leadership, organizational studies or related field prior to start date.
- Experience leading organizations and building leadership capacity.
- College teaching experience.
- Doctorate in organizational leadership, organizational studies or related field, all but defended prior to start date.
- Demonstrated experience in program leadership, program development, and staff supervision.
- Experience with managing a program budget, policy development, student recruitment, and thesis supervision.
- Expertise in higher education administration.
- The ability to effectively communicate and collaborate.
- Active involvement in one or more professional associations.
To apply, go to https://jobs.wright.edu/postings/16435 by December 7, 2021. Wright State University, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, is committed to an inclusive environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
More search results
Stephen H. Hoffman Professorship in Modern Hebrew…
Case Western Reserve University
Assistant Professor of Allied Health
The University of Tampa
Computer Science Professor, Tenured / Tenure Trac…
NYU Abu Dhabi
Chair, Department of Computer Science
Stevens Institute of Technology
Bridge to the Faculty Postdoctoral Research Assoc…
UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO