Napa Valley College
Salary: See Position Description
Job Number: 2021-00031
Closing Date: 1/5/2022 11:59 PM Pacific
Complete job description and application available online at: http://184.108.40.206/counter.php?id=212747
The Governing Board of the Napa Valley Community College District invites applications for the position of Superintendent/President with the retirement of Dr. Ron Kraft, after 10 years of dedicated leadership as Superintendent/President.
The Napa Valley Community College District Superintendent/President serves as the leader and primary spokesperson of the College while being responsible for the overall administration of the District. The Superintendent/President reports to an elected Board, which includes seven members and a student representative.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Master’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent.
• 3 years of successful higher education senior level experience
• Experience working in a diverse academic and socioeconomic educational environment.
• Demonstrated commitment to equity-focused leadership, responsiveness, and sensitivity to every aspect of human diversity and active promotion of an inclusive educational and working environment.
• A proven track record of successful senior management experience including sound business practices and a strong demonstrated experience in fiscal management, complex budget development (including position control, performance-based and zero-based budgeting) and financial resource development.
• Demonstrated commitment to excellence in teaching and student success.
Napa Valley College, an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, maintains a drug-free workplace and requires that employees abide by that policy.
More search results
Lecturer in Managerial Communication
Academic Programs Coordinator
Schar School of Policy and Government, George Mason University
Associate Director of Accounts Payable
Export Compliance Officer
The Ohio State University
Clinical Research Coordinator A (Renal, Electroly…
University of Pennsylvania