- Napa Valley College
- Napa, Ca
Napa Valley College
Salary: See Position Description
Job Number: 2021-00031
Closing Date: 1/5/2022 11:59 PM Pacific
Complete job description and application available online at: http://22.214.171.124/counter.php?id=212747
The Governing Board of the Napa Valley Community College District invites applications for the position of Superintendent/President with the retirement of Dr. Ron Kraft, after 10 years of dedicated leadership as Superintendent/President.
The Napa Valley Community College District Superintendent/President serves as the leader and primary spokesperson of the College while being responsible for the overall administration of the District. The Superintendent/President reports to an elected Board, which includes seven members and a student representative.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Master’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent.
• 3 years of successful higher education senior level experience
• Experience working in a diverse academic and socioeconomic educational environment.
• Demonstrated commitment to equity-focused leadership, responsiveness, and sensitivity to every aspect of human diversity and active promotion of an inclusive educational and working environment.
• A proven track record of successful senior management experience including sound business practices and a strong demonstrated experience in fiscal management, complex budget development (including position control, performance-based and zero-based budgeting) and financial resource development.
• Demonstrated commitment to excellence in teaching and student success.
Napa Valley College, an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, maintains a drug-free workplace and requires that employees abide by that policy.