ABOUT GOUCHER COLLEGE:
Named one of the top 10 most innovative colleges in the country by U.S. News & World Report, Goucher College has also been recognized as a College that Changes Lives. Located in Baltimore, Maryland, Goucher is a private, coed, liberal arts college dedicated to teaching students to be complex problem solvers who are prepared for the jobs of the future. A Goucher education focuses on creating lifelong learners through an interdisciplinary, international education that requires 100% of students to study abroad.
The Senior Project Manager provides project management leadership and oversight of enterprise information technology projects. The Senior Project Manager directs and facilitates Information Technology and campus committees to select, procure, and implement technology solutions. The Senior Project Manager establishes and follows standard project management processes through all project phases (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closure) to deliver solutions on time, on budget, and meet/exceed requirements. The Senior Project Manager reports to the Associate Vice President/Deputy Chief Information Officer.
- Required: Bachelor's degree
- Preferred: Project Management certification(s).
- Required: 5 years experience with information systems management, operations, systems analysis, process improvement, problem solving, and project management.
- Preferred: Knowledge and experience with current Higher Education enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions (Banner, Colleague, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Workday).
- Knowledge and experience with current document management solution
Consideration of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Please submit the following application materials:
- Cover Letter
- 3 references
Apply Online to: http://goucher.interviewexchange.com
All Goucher employees must show proof of COVID vaccination.
Goucher College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the USA. No Visa sponsorship is offered for this position.
Goucher College is committed to increasing the diversity of our community and seeks applicants dedicated to applying principles of equity and inclusion in all areas of the campus community.