Marketing Assistant - DRIA Temporary
The University of Pennsylvania, the largest private employer in Philadelphia, is a world-renowned leader in education, research, and innovation. This historic, Ivy League school consistently ranks among the top 10 universities in the annual U.S. News & World Report survey. Penn has 12 highly-regarded schools that provide opportunities for undergraduate, graduate and continuing education, all influenced by Penn's distinctive interdisciplinary approach to scholarship and learning.
Penn offers a unique working environment within the city of Philadelphia. The University is situated on a beautiful urban campus, with easy access to a range of educational, cultural, and recreational activities. With its historical significance and landmarks, lively cultural offerings, and wide variety of atmospheres, Philadelphia is the perfect place to call home for work and play.
Posted Job Title
Marketing Assistant - DRIA Temporary
Job Profile Title
Temporary Employee - Non-Exempt
Job Description Summary
The Marketing Assistant will report to the Assistant Director of Marketing and will have oversight by the Assistant Athletic Director of Marketing and Fan Engagement. The marketing team is focused on activities that support the strategic goals related to generating revenue, increasing attendance, and enhancing the Penn Athletics brand.
- Develop marketing plans for assigned sports, increasing interest and support from students and the Penn community.
- Develop and execute an engaging game presentation for assigned sports including, but not limited to script writing, content creation, videoboard and music operation.
- Assist in planning and implementing on-campus marketing initiatives and special events.
- Lead the execution of all in-game promotions during football, men's basketball and women's basketball games.
- Create multi-platform marketing collateral for assigned sports.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the coaching staff for assigned sports.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to develop ticket sales plans, fulfill sponsorship agreements and execute marketing plans related to assigned sports.
- Manage the daily performance of the fan loyalty program, Penn Rewards.
- Assist in the oversight of work studies, student interns, and gameday volunteers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree and prior experience in athletic marketing, game management or promotions. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to work evenings and weekends on a flexible schedule.
Self motivated individual who takes initiative; outgoing personality with a strong determination to work through difficult challenges. Working knowledge of Adobe Create Suite applications. Experience with game presentation software including SportsSoundPro, Sound Director, and VSoft
Job Location - City, State
Department / School
Division of Recreation & Intercollegiate Athletics
$7.25 - $230.00
Affirmative Action Statement
Penn adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
Background check may be required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
To apply, visit https://wd1.myworkdaysite.com/en-US/recruiting/upenn/careers-at-penn/job/Weightman-Hall/Marketing-Assistant---DRIA-Temporary_JR00039211
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
More search results
Dean, College of Arts, Humanities and Social Scie…
Humboldt State University
Dean, College of Health and Human Services
University of New Hampshire
Tenure-Track or Tenured Faculty in Discrete Mathe…
Emory University, Department of Mathematics
Carl A. Kroch University Librarian
Assistant Professor - Biocultural Medical Anthrop…
University of Toronto