Lecturer, Innovation & Entrepreneurship - 605490
NAU’s Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center is seeking a lecturer to teach and develop undergraduate courses focused on multi-disciplinary innovation and entrepreneurship, design thinking and related problem-solving methodologies.
The position is a nine-month academic year position in the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center, at the level of Lecturer and is non-tenure eligible. The position is renewable each year pending satisfactory performance, availability of funding, and program needs.
The successful candidate must be available to begin work on August 16, 2021.
Master’s degree in business, creative/design field, engineering, or relevant field with demonstrated experience and expertise in multi-disciplinary problem-solving.
• Two or more years of experience teaching college or university courses in innovation, entrepreneurship, design thinking, or similar courses.
• Experience and commitment to meaningful diversity work and ability to collaborate with NAU’s diverse faculty, staff, and student populations.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications:
• Demonstrated record of substantial and continued effectiveness in teaching and curriculum design, with a focus on college-level critical thinking and problem-solving courses.
• External innovative and entrepreneurial experience.
• Ability to teach a wide variety of undergraduate innovation and entrepreneurship courses.
• Interest or experience in supporting study in innovation and entrepreneurship.
More search results
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President for Finan…
Golden Gate University
Tenure-Track Faculty Position - Department of Mat…
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Dean, Sellinger School of Business and Management
Loyola University Maryland
Michigan Technological University
Associate Director for Business Services
Southern Oregon University