RHEUMATOLOGY CLINICIAN EDUCATOR
The Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Immunology is seeking a clinician in Rheumatology at the rank of Associate (non-track), Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, on the clinical track. The candidate will focus on building an outpatient practice and serving as an educator to medical students, residents, and fellows. Clinical duties may include rheumatology clinics and inpatient consultation services at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics and the Iowa City Veterans Affairs Health Care System. The Division enjoys a strong national reputation of excellence in research, patient care, and teaching.
- Must hold an MD/DO Degree or equivalent
- Board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
- Strong oral and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Candidates must have an MD or equivalent degree and have completed an ACGME-accredited Residency Program.
- Leadership and interpersonal strengths in relationships with colleagues, staff, and patients
- Ability to develop and implement new clinical programs
- Demonstrated experience and interest in basic, transitional, or clinical research
- Demonstrated experience in teaching medical students, residents, and fellows and/or related scholarly activity
- High levels of creativity with a demonstrated ability to work independently
To apply for this position, please visit The University of Iowa website at http://jobs.uiowa.edu and search for requisition #74191
The University of Iowa is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, associational preference, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran. The University also affirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities and equal access to University facilities. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply for all employment vacancies.
More search results
Provost & Executive Vice President for Academic A…
Grand Valley State University
Assistant, Associate or Full Professor in Industr…
Iowa State University
Chair of the Department of Mechanical Engineering…
Michigan Technological University
FOUNDING KUMMER DEPARTMENT CHAIR NUCLEAR ENGINEER…
Missouri University of Science and Technology (Nuclear Engineering)
Assistant / Associate Professor Finance
Miami University (Oxford)