Assistant Volleyball Coach
- Texas A&M University Kingsville
- Kingsville, TX
Assistant Women's Volleyball Coach
Texas A&M University - Kingsville
Proposed Minimum Salary
The Assistant Volleyball Coach assists the Head Volleyball Coach in directing all activities of the volleyball program within NCAA, LSC, TAM UK and TAMUS policies, guidelines, and procedures, including recruiting potential student-athletes. The Assistant Volleyball Coach is responsible for maintaining high academic standards to support the academic development and graduation of studentathletes while focused on student-athlete welfare.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites
- Assisting in successfully directing the volleyball program to compete for LSC and NCAA II championships
- Assisting in the recruitment of student-athletes and maintaining a culture of personal accountability in student-athlete conduct
- Assisting in the planning and direction of all practices, travel, and game activities
- Assisting, as delegated by Head Volleyball Coach, in preparing and managing the administrative functions of the volleyball program
- Assisting with summer camp preparation, including applications and staffing, as well as camp management and coaching
- Assisting in community engagement and donor relations by promoting the volleyball program within the priorities of the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Education - Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
Experience - Two (2) years College Coaching and Recruiting Experience or three (3) years of High School and College Coaching Experience
Experience - Two (2) years of collegiate, high school, professional, or Club Volleyball coaching experience and/or four (4) years or more of collegiate playing experience.
Knowledge of- Knowledge of the rules and regulations for NCAA D2 Volleyball; knowledge and ability to recruit potential student-athletes.
Ability to - Ability to communicate effectively
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit: https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUK_External/job/Kingsville-TAMUK/Assistant-Women-s-Volleyball-Coach_R-039255
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency