The Client Services (CS) Endpoint Manager is responsible for the operations and strategic planning of the Endpoint and Drop-In Support Desk (DISD) areas within Client Services. The Endpoint Manager will assist in developing and implementing procedures and processes that achieve and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. The CS Endpoint Manager will define best practices and ensure that the Endpoint and DISD process and procedures align with the needs of the University and SLAs. The CS Endpoint Manager is responsible for the continual development of the Endpoint and DISD teams.
• Provides management oversight for all aspects of the Endpoint and DISD functions.
• Ensure Endpoint and DISD processes, procedures, SLA’s, performance metrics and service quality align with and exceed customer expectations.
• Define, create, and generate reports and dashboards to demonstrate overall success and failures of the Endpoint and DISD teams.
• Build positive working relationships with Pitt IT teams, directors, senior management and internal and external stakeholders.
• Supervision of the Endpoint Supervisor(s) and the DISD Supervisor day to day performance, including, but not limited to, providing guidance and assistance in work assignments, and determining appropriate work priorities.
• Responsible for interviewing and selection of qualified candidates for staffing the Endpoint and DISD teams.
• Provide training, guidance, and assistance for staff members of the Endpoint and DISD teams.
• Performance management of all staff reporting to this position including but not limited to setting performance expectations, providing timely feedback on performance, completing quarterly and annual performance reviews, recommending appropriate action in response to identified performance deficiencies and if necessary, recommending termination of employment for poor/unsatisfactory performance.
Combination of education, experience, and/or industry certifications will be considered in lieu of education. Two or more years of technical management is preferred.
More search results
Dean of the J.T. & Margaret Talkington College of…
Texas Tech University
Chief Information Security Officer
Georgia Institute of Technology
Associate/Full Professor and Executive Associate …
Prairie View A&M University
Vice President of Finance and Administration
St. Bonaventure University