Assistant Dean for Student Services
CCM’s Assistant Dean for Student Services works to ensure that CCM students have 24/7 access to high-quality programs, resources and services (digital and face-to-face) that define the CCM Experience. The Assistant Dean coordinates CCM’s academic advising program, connects students with College- and University-level resources (e.g., Integrative Health & Wellness, CAPS/Let’s Talk), and evaluates and refines CCM policies and processes to better serve our students.
A member of the CCM Dean’s Leadership Council, the Assistant Dean for Student Services works closely and collaboratively with the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, the Assistant Dean for Admissions & Enrollment Management, and their staffs to shape and deliver a comprehensive CCM Experience: rigorous artistic and academic work; pervasive emphases on health & wellness and on making CCM a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive place to teach and learn; attention to community connections, career preparation, international study and Co-op opportunities, etc.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive CCM Experience that positions students – in Acting, Dance, Media Production, Music, Music Education, Musical Theatre, Opera, Theatre Design & Production, and General Studies – to thrive academically and artistically, personally and professionally.
- Supervise front-line undergraduate academic advisors
- Work with faculty mentors and concerned parents
- Manage scholarship awards and student accounts
- Interface with campus-wide academic initiatives and support resources
- Identify, coordinate and support CCM student organizations
- Bachelor’s degree required, graduate degree preferred
- Background in and knowledge of performing arts and artists desirable
- Successful leadership experience in college-level student services preferred
- A well-developed sense of humor would be an asset.
Interested and qualified applicants must apply online at https://bit.ly/2Rgj7dX
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP).
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
More search results
Ohio University - ADMISSIONS
Transfer Credit and Articulation Analyst
Ohio University - ADMISSIONS
Associate Professor of Professional Military Educ…
Naval War College
Dean of the Libraries
Assistant Director, Access Services and Spaces, U…
Mount Saint Mary's University